LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Estate Agent Recommendation in PDC can anyone help
Posted by: doodle ()
Date: April 10, 2006 12:16PM

Hello

I am coming over at the end of April and am looking to view some properties, ideally looking for a reasonable priced 2 bedroom apartment in PDC. I wonder if anyone can recommend a good estate agent and/or lawyer mortgage advice etc. I have been to PDC a few time and wondered if anyone had any views on the property market there in comparison with some of the other resorts on the island?

Any help you can give I would really appreciate.

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Estate Agent Recommendation in PDC can anyone help
Posted by: dfrankli15 ()
Date: May 09, 2006 01:50PM

Hi, there's a lad called Sean Levett who owns 'The Sportsman' Bar in Matagorda. Him and his wife Teresa also own an estate agents called the property warehouse. They have a good website www.thepropertywarehouse.com .They have three offices dotted around Puerto del Carmen and one in Costa Teguise. I'm sure Sean said he worked in the Costa Teguise office, give him a call and he'll point you in the right direction. From their website looks like they take care of all aspects of buying a property.

dfrankli15

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum