LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Las Terrazas
Posted by: Venus11 ()
Date: April 27, 2006 10:54PM

Hey all. Me and my friend have just booked to go to Las Terrazas on May 22nd. It's been 10 years since I last went to Lanzarote and just wanted to know anyones views on this place. I'm not too bothered about the walk, but are we close to the harbour/old town.. how far from the nightlife...is Lanzarote still the lovely place I remember?? Would welcome your views.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Las Terrazas
Posted by: amanda247 ()
Date: May 06, 2006 11:27AM

Hi

Me and my boyfriend are staying at las terrazas we fly on 18th may for 11 nights, i have read some reviews and most people said it was basic, clean and the staff are fantastic.
I am looking forward to it, counting the days down now.

Amanda

Date: May 11, 2006 10:27PM

Hi

Cool, thanks for your reply. Perhaps we'll see you out there. We are counting the days down also..lets hope for some really good weather eh!

Lucy and Jamie

Posted by: geejaybee ()
Date: May 12, 2006 11:32AM

Time for some fun. I wasn't going to bother to register as since registration it's become so dull.
However I made the effort simply to respond to this topic as the use of "me" or "me and ....." as the subject for a verb is wrong and pisses me off no end, as does "text-speak" spelling when writing at a keyboard. IT'S FOR F***ING PHONES!!!!

There we go then ... please desist in future.

Kind Regards,

Geejay.....

Date: May 13, 2006 01:04PM

Apologies Geejay, should I have said ..."my friend and I". I wasn't aware that entries would be subject to the grammer police!

Date: May 13, 2006 01:11PM

Whoops or should I have said Grammar!! ha ha

Date: May 13, 2006 01:13PM

Whoops or should I have said Grammar!! ha ha

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum