LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Long winter let
Posted by: geejaybee ()
Date: May 12, 2006 01:59PM

Hi,

I am having to re-evaluate my retirement plans as it looks as though Lanza property prices are outstripping my projected funds. However all may not be lost as I would ideally like to be out of this country just during the winter months.(Nov-March inc) .
Can anyone give some idea of current costs for 4-6 month lets for say a 2 bed appartment or house in PDC, Los Pocillos, Matagorda or Arrecife?

Cheers,

Geejay.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Long winter let
Posted by: Lynne ()
Date: May 12, 2006 05:53PM

Mike or Julie at estupendo are the ones to ask. Mike should see this on here or visit website www.grupoestupendo.com

Friends have just let out a two bed house in Playa Honda (long term) 650 euros month.
In Gazette mag a couple more advertised =

one bed Tuscan appts (C.Teg.)550 month
3 bed house Costa Teg = 975 month
1 bed house playa Blanca = 400 month
2 bed bungalow Matagorda commun pool = no price
3 bed villa Matagorda = no price (same phone number as above)
2-3 bed apart PDC central = 750 incl bills
2 bed apart Punta Mujeres = 420 month incl all bills
2 bed house Puerto Calero = 800 month

That should give you some idea

Re: Long winter let
Posted by: geejaybee ()
Date: May 12, 2006 06:05PM

Lynne,

Thanks, thats just what I was looking for. If the relative prices between here and there stay similar I should be able to rent out my house and more than cover the cost of a decent rental there.

Geejay.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum