LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Please help me find bar work in PDC
Posted by: Jo 116 ()
Date: May 19, 2006 04:09PM

Hi everyone, i'm new to this site and thought i'd try it to make contact with people who are already working in Puerto Del Carmen. i'm due to graduate from uni in 2 weeks and i am planning on flying out to lanzarote on June 11th. If all goes well i won't be flying home until the end of the summer!!

I would really appreciate any help or advice on how to go about finding bar work for the summer. I'm 23, Female, and i have bar experience..

Any phone numbers or email addressess to help me along the way would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Jo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please help me find bar work in PDC
Posted by: trev1865 ()
Date: May 21, 2006 03:19PM

hi.just plod round the bars when you arrive here.you have no chance of getting anything in advance.

Date: May 21, 2006 11:14PM

Hi Megan, Nope i haven't got anywhere to stay yet. i'm hoping that i will be able to sort that out once i line up a job. i have 1 weeks accommodation in Playa Blanca when i arrive but i'm definitely on the look out for a room or something.

Date: May 21, 2006 11:16PM

That seems to be what everyone is saying so i'm gonna give it a try as soon as i get there. Do you think this is a good time of year to find a job?

Date: May 23, 2006 12:26AM

Thanks very much for the good advice Angie, i'm going fully prepared to spend the week trawling the bars. I've been looking on gazettelive for any rooms going in the town but they all seem to be 1 bedroom and i don't really want to live on my own at first. it seems that i'm going to have to do it all in the week that i'm there which is a bit worrying cos i do like to plan ahead!!

Please keep the advice coming everyone.
Would love to hear if anyone is in the same boat.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum