LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
3g/GPRS
Posted by: jdennis79 ()
Date: May 21, 2006 12:35AM

Hi

Does any one know if th main mobile phone operators provide 3g? I need high speed internet and was hopeing someone may know. Gprs will be too slow
Thanks in advance!!

James

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 3g/GPRS
Posted by: muzzisben ()
Date: May 21, 2006 10:56AM

depends on your operator, o2 offer some if you look on there website for using aborad

Date: May 21, 2006 09:53PM

About to become a lanza resident in Playa blanca. But as we will be living on a new developement, there are no telephone lines, and i cant live without the net,

:-) sad isnt it.

Need some way of getting ADSL, cant be doing with GPRS its tooo slow.

Date: May 22, 2006 01:07PM

Hi Angie,

Its called Villas Blancas, have you heard of it?

I am so desperate for ADSL i am more than happy to give someone a big drink for getting a phone line installed.

Posted by: Lynne ()
Date: May 22, 2006 02:55PM

< I am so desperate for ADSL i am more than happy to give someone a big drink for getting a phone line installed. >

I knew it would be you that answered that one Angie !!!!! LOL

Date: May 26, 2006 07:34PM

And you'll need it !!!!!!!

Date: May 29, 2006 02:51AM

Just a bit........had to wait for more than three months as there wasn't any available lines from the box in the street and they had to install another main box.

Date: May 29, 2006 03:49PM

Wow, fantastic. How did you find that out? Is there a Vodafone shop in Playa Blanca?

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum