LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
amena sim cards
Posted by: muzzisben ()
Date: May 28, 2006 01:00PM

hi all, i've got 2 new amena sim cards, does anyone know the best way to top up, i need to register to do iot by pc but its all in spanish, otherwise, is it easy to top up in lanzarote, is it a swipe card or are they scratch cards, i saw on the website you can change to english menus, however the recorded message is in spanish and my spanish stretches to " mas grande cerveza" please help

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: amena sim cards
Posted by: trev1865 ()
Date: May 30, 2006 04:42PM

topping up a movistar sim card just entails going into a movistar shop and telling the assistant what you want.they may be able to advise,help with amena though not sure.

Posted by: muzzisben ()
Date: May 31, 2006 10:00AM

thanx for that, obvious question now, is there an amena store in CT?

Posted by: biffa ()
Date: June 23, 2006 01:17AM

Hi, you charge your amena sim at a few of the indian camera shops, i use the one at the bottom of cardiac hill next door to the supermarket opposite the crossing. Just tell them its amena and they'll sort it for you. you also get extra credit i.e. put 20 euro's on and you'll get 23.80 dunno why but it does.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum