LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
sunday lunch
Posted by: muzzisben ()
Date: June 25, 2006 09:46AM

hi all, we're flying out this thursday, (29th), anyone know the best place for sunday roast in costa teguise

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: sunday lunch
Posted by: bernadette ()
Date: June 25, 2006 09:32PM

I never go looking for Sunday roast but I have heard people comment on places that they say are good hope this list helps
The Village INN
Highlander
Jug and Platter
Cutty sark
Dolphin
enjoy yourself in C.T
WHERE ARE YOU STAYING

Posted by: muzzisben ()
Date: June 26, 2006 10:17AM

teguisol

Posted by: Will ()
Date: June 28, 2006 11:34AM

Don't get me started!!!

I find the little restaurants in Golfo do wonderful sunday lunches. Puntillas, Gambas, frsh fish etc. Places in Arrieta do similar.

Couldn't think of anything better.

Posted by: bernadette ()
Date: June 28, 2006 04:34PM

Will That sounds like my idea of Sunday Lunch, lazing on a sunday afternoon in Arrieta having Fresh fish sounds perfect

Date: June 28, 2006 05:03PM

Try learning!! I used to never eat fish because of the bones!!

Try buying 10 fresh sardines and sticking them on the barbie. And try various techniques of deboning. Once you can do a sardine you can do anything!

Date: June 29, 2006 03:57PM

36??!!! We're talking about taking bones out of a fish not running marathons or self mutiliation!

Go to Pedros in PB ask for the daily special fresh fish. Scrape the meat of the topside of the fish going with the bone. Once that is clear lift the tail and carefully peel off the whole backbone whilst holding the tail. Once that is off the rest will be bone free. THere will always be a few knocking about.

And also think how it makes you eat more slowly therefore you will stop when you're fuill and not become a huge porker!!

Date: June 30, 2006 12:26PM

Try monkfish when in the UK then! I hated fish for the same reasons. Monkfish has no bones and is v. yummy!

Date: June 30, 2006 01:56PM

Don't do lunch?!! My eating disorder alarm bell is starting to tinkle!! Three sensible meals with fruit or cereal snack in between.............. I know I mustn't lecture.....

To be fair Celty the weather in London last two days is considerably better than the weather in Lanza last weekend!

Date: June 30, 2006 02:40PM

Apologies Sara - I thought you said you didn't do luch period.

I dunno Celty my office overlooks St James Park in London and it looks pretty good!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum