LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Guess what... you need me!
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: July 07, 2006 01:53AM

Hello everyone.

I'm moving to Lanz in September with my man... and most of my business will be done online to keep the contacts alive that I have in Britain. However... I will also be setting up a Business Networking group for small/medium businesses with a magazine to go alongside. If you want to come aboard, and get promoted throughout Lanzarote and eventually the other Canary Island - then come talk to me. For everything from e-marketing to Search Engine Optimisation and Launch Parties to Troubleshooting - we can do it all!

I cam guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Watch this space!

Elle xxx

www.elledraper.com
elle@elledraper.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Guess what... you need me!
Posted by: Will ()
Date: July 07, 2006 10:37AM

More importantly.......

I think YOU need your website to work!!! Cardinal sin in marketing to big up your product only for the detail not to be there.

Not a promising start.

Date: July 07, 2006 01:12PM

Lol.. very true Keith! ;-)

Yes, Will... you're absolutely right! My website is being built as we speak - and we will be launching it before we arrive as it will also cover my English business too.

I will hang my head in shame - and apologise for not having it done already ;-)

Am off into town now to do really exciting things like paying bills.

Enjoy your day everyone!

xxx

Date: July 08, 2006 01:42AM

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Thanks for seeing the funny side fellas (as there seemsto be no ladies posting - correct me if I'm wrong).

I will reiterate that I'm not there until September... hence website not completed ;-) But am so looking forward to it.

Loving this forum in the meantime though- lots of hilarious banter! That's what we like!

See you all soon! I'll be the one with the horrendous sunburn!

Hugs, Elle xxx

PS: Soooo need my bed now, as have been round friends for dinner (and quite frankly far too much vino). Nunite boys!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum