LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
atms
Posted by: lottie ()
Date: July 11, 2006 06:53PM

hi can anyone tell me if there are any link cash machines in playa blanca. going to be at sun royal apts & even the bank & visa website not v.helpful, bound to run out of cash/travellers chqs with 2 children !
thankyou, lottie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: atms
Date: July 11, 2006 07:44PM

great thanks for that. lottie.

Date: July 11, 2006 08:49PM

Hi,
reading all the messages about taking cash & as i am used to uk hols what is the best way to do the money? have got some euros for when we land & was going to get travellers cheques but bank with nationwide so credit card & cash withdrawal on debit card wouldn't be loaded, just don't ant to be stuck. while i'm here are sun royal apts near the beach?!
any advice gratefully received.
thanks all, lottie.

Date: July 11, 2006 09:33PM

thanks celtygirl

i prob sound v.daft, just keep being told by travel agents its v. quiet & there may not be any link mcs & cheques are preferable. thanks for your info.

lottie.

Date: July 11, 2006 11:12PM

Hi celtygirl,

sounds great to me, looking forward to the red wine thats been mentioned elsewhere - & am i right thinking it was pete wylie who sang with the mighty wah? (now showing my age)

Cheers, lottie.

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: July 13, 2006 06:59PM

Lol.. it's still all North of me! I'm in Portsmouth!

But I'm in Wigan every other weekend at the kmoment, visiting the father-in-law.

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: July 14, 2006 11:57AM

Me too! Bolton!

Portsmouth to Wigan - Jeez thats a trek! Did it a few times yonks ago on family holidays to catch the ferry!

Nationwide cards a good call - pretty much only one that doesn't charge. THo lloyds debit card for some reason you can choose to pay in sterling and avoid the charges too. Check www.moneysavingexpert.com great for if you are bored at work!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum