LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Internet Cafes
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: July 12, 2006 09:36PM

Yes, it's me - the nosey Elle - again!

Could someone tell me whether there's many Internet Cafes in PDC?

Also... We'll be getting online once our permanent apartment is sorted & I've heard the "Digital Dave" is best to speak to. Does anyone know if that's the case?

Cheers guys!

Elle xx

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Internet Cafes
Date: July 13, 2006 10:16AM

Excellent news! Thanks Pete. And yes, laptop all sorted.

Like the idea of Internet "pints" too! Does that mean I can't drive home after I've been online for too long? ;-)

Enjoy your day - it's nearly the weekend!

Elle xx

Posted by: biffa ()
Date: July 21, 2006 09:50AM

Hi Elle, if your talking of getting 'online' theres only one firm that can help you and thats telefonica as you probably know theres no broadband facility here its a dial-up adsl line. Actually its quite fast my connection is coming in at around 700kbps. If your wanting Sky installed ring a guy called Dez on 628104704 he's a sound guy who won't rip you off and he'll turn up when he says he will, a lot of the bars and locals use him and he guarantee's all his work .
p.s. the number for telefonica is 1004 but it takes a while to get an answer sometimes , ask for an english operator.

Date: July 21, 2006 10:15AM

Thanks Biffa. Yes, heard that there's no broadband... but hey, I'm sure it won't be long eh!

Cheers for the "Sky" tip. I'll give Dez a call once we're there.

Thanks again.

Posted by: biffa ()
Date: July 21, 2006 03:34PM

as far as i know telefonica uses adsl which is not broadband, someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Date: July 22, 2006 12:45PM

Hi all. We've now had it confirmed that Broadband is available. Deffo in PDC, which is where our pal Dave lives.
Phew... that's cool.

Posted by: trev1865 ()
Date: July 23, 2006 09:42PM

arcade under macdonalds does 40 mins for €1 during the day

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum