LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Fish Market?
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: July 19, 2006 07:22PM

Hello my lovelies!

My fella and I are huge fans of seafood (so have been reading the seafood restaurant thread with interest). But we also love to cook it too.

Is there a good fish market anywhere on the island? We'll happily get up really early for it if need be, or even stay up from the night before lol. Or can someone recommend a good shop where I can get big juicy shrimps, calamari, lobster etc?

(God, my mouth's watering now... what time's dinner? We're having Chinese tonight)

Cheers, Elle xx

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fish Market?
Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: July 20, 2006 01:02PM

Vivos fish counter will do you whole squid - they will take the quill out, remove all the yuck if you don't fancy it, have frozen prawns graded by size and various fish I've never seen b4!!!

Outside that have never found a decent fish monger - must be one somewhere!

Re: Fish Market?
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: July 20, 2006 06:22PM

Thanks so much for this! It looks like I'll be able to get what I need then.

Everyone round to ours for a BBQ in September then?

Have a good evening!

Elle xx

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum