LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
los pueblos
Posted by: kaz241980 ()
Date: August 08, 2006 12:31PM

Hi

Anyone stayed in these apartments before? I booked them last night over the internet for 2 weeks in Oct. Can any1 who's stayed there tell me if their any good and what to expect please?

Thanks a lot

Kaz

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: los pueblos
Posted by: lanzo_lass ()
Date: August 08, 2006 01:05PM

hi

wat kinda hol are ya lookin for?its great for relaxin, but can still have a mad laugh there too!not too family orientated!i stayed there in july for two weeks!it was perfect, nice atmosphere at the pool durin the day, and not TOO far from main puerto del carmen, we got a taxi back and forth at nite it would cost bout 6 euro as far as i remember, mayb less!we walked durin the day!very close to the shoppin centre once u discover the shortcut!
jhosai - 'joe' the manager is great, can be a bit scizo, but hes all good the next morn again!and the pool bar staff are very frendly!
theres a place called marios, if you look over the railing by the pool youll see it, and it has great food!cheap with big portions!too big, they wouldnt let us leave til we finished our meals!
if you want anymore info let me know!

grainne

Date: August 08, 2006 02:19PM

thanks you've been very helpful but still got few more questions for you! might sound trivial but important to us!!

MIRRORS! HOW MANY ARE IN THE ROOMS, WHERE ARE THEY AND ARE THEY BIG!

we are two 25 year old females and you know what its like when 2 people are trying to get ready for a night out! last year we had small mirror in dark bedroom and that was it!

also what facilities are in the kitchen? and are they power showers in the rooms?

thanks you've been very helpful but still got few more questions for you! might sound trivial but important to us!!

we are two 25 year old females and you know what its like when 2 people are trying to get ready for a night out! last year we had small mirror in dark bedroom and that was it!

also what facilities are in the kitchen? and are they power showers in the rooms?

Posted by: lanzo_lass ()
Date: August 09, 2006 07:09PM

lol!well they didnt have any long mirrors so we just used the doors out onto the balcony, they were glass, and once it was dark enough outside we got a vague enough idea wat we were lookin like!mite sound stupid now, but ya know every girl needs a full length mirror and thats the closest youll get there!the light in the bathrooms good for puttin on make up- ha feel like a bimbo now, but if its want the people wanta know......theres just the big enough one in the bathroom, like its above the sink, but its pritty big!and then theres the one in the bedroom, pritty shitty cos the lightings crap, but it does the trick when the other mirrors are hogged!so thats the mirror topic sorted!
theres a kettle, sink, glasses and all that, a decent nuf space for food, cutlery, i THINK there was a cooker, but we didnt use it, i could be tryin too hard to remember though, and now im imaginin one there!we bought one of those lil barbeque things in a shop over there and had a bbq one nite!and ya do your clthes washin in the sink,like all places realy over there!the shower was realy good!it was a power shower, it was a bath and shower kinda deal, neva used the bath though!dont like usin those kinda baths on hols!tryn to think wat else wouldya wanna know........thers a safe, you can get a tv for the week if ya want, theres a lil radio installed in the wall, but wouldnt trust that for good goin out music, id bring a portable cd player, or ipod with speakers!the pools nice, we only went to th ebeach twice in two weeks, cos there was such a nice atmosphere down at the pool.they have two single beds, and then the couch, i found the couch WAY comfier!
o and one tip, if ya forget your key after comin home, dont climb up on to th epool bar and then up on the balconys, JOE WILL CATCH YOU....and starts shoutin at you in spanglish!anything else!?

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum