LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Nightlife in PDC
Posted by: nigel2006 ()
Date: August 11, 2006 08:13PM

Hi,

new to this forum and new to the island of Lanzarote. can anyone tell me what the nightlife is like in PDC?. is it similar to the like of Ibiza?. Going at the end of august, will their still be alot of people their at that time?

thanks

N

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nightlife in PDC
Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: August 14, 2006 10:01AM

Errr no!! Nothing like Ibiza!!

Vaguely similar to the main drag in San Antonio where all the bars are free etc but the kids are younger, bars smaller etc and a complete lack of superclubs to go to after!!

Should be plenty of people tho. There were in June even tho PDC and Playa Blanca both felt dead.

Posted by: nigel2006 ()
Date: August 16, 2006 12:24PM

thanks guys for all the info,

Nigel

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: August 16, 2006 12:48PM

Where is this 928 place? Can't picture it?

The main prob I find with Centro Antlantico is that the kids are so young. OK I'm 30 and hitting fuddy duddy status but seeing 15 yearold virtually shagging with their clothes on or predatary PRs and bar staff trying to knock off clearly drunk young girls makes me ill.

Tropical is alright especially the funky dancefloor!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum