LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Aqua Park, Costa Teguise
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: August 27, 2006 08:48PM

Grrr... just typed a long old message - and my PC crashed! Not happy!

Anyhoo... here we go again.

My fella has 3 teenage sons, who love their Water Parks. They'll be spending most of their school holidays with us in Lanzarote once we move. As anyone with children will know, it can be difficult to please "all of them - all of the time!" So we thought... let's see what this Aqua Park is like, as they all love their water slides etc.

I've read some very varied reports via Google today - ranging from appalling to great.

So my questions are:

1. Has anyone been there?
2. Is it value for money? (21 euros for adults / 15 euros for kids)
3. Is it clean and safe?
4. Is there plenty to keep them occupied for a whole day?
5. Are we better sticking to the beach?

Thought I'd ask you guys & gals, as this seems to be the most honest forum I've been in.

All opinions are greatly appreciated - whether positive, negative or non-descript.

Hugs, as always... Elle xx

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Aqua Park, Costa Teguise
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: August 28, 2006 04:44PM

Thanks Oz!

Hugs, Elle xx

Re: Aqua Park, Costa Teguise
Posted by: cazza ()
Date: September 15, 2006 05:31PM

just got back from lanza went to the water park for the fist time grandchildren loved it after reading not so good reports we took a chance we were surprised and the life guards do a really good job i would definitely go again and reccomend it open 10-6 we had a really good day out.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum