LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
advise needed
Posted by: s5hez ()
Date: August 29, 2006 10:39PM

Hi everyone, I've never used a forum before but have found the topics on here very useful and hope you can help me. after being a regular visitor for over 20 years i've just fulfilled my dream and purchased a holiday home ( hopefully! not got the keys yet ) I will be needing to purchase electrical items such as fridge/freezer, kettle toaster etc, can anyone recommend a place near PDC that I can go to, especially for the fridge which i will want to bring away with me on purchase. Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: advise needed
Posted by: biffa ()
Date: August 30, 2006 12:30AM

Hi, congrats on your purchase. Theres a few places you can go to, the ferateria in Tias would be a good start, they do deliver and stock most of what you would want so you can bring it away with you. Personally i would venture up to Areciffe. If you know (or can find out) where Ikea is then about 100 metres past on the same road/same side there is a electrical warehouse where you can save a fortune if your buying a lot of equipment. Also try megacentro on the dual carriageway opposite deiland in Playa Honda.

Re: advise needed
Posted by: s5hez ()
Date: August 30, 2006 12:27PM

Thanks for the advise, I know the Deiland and was planning on visiting Ikea at some point, it's handy to know if I head in the direction of these I should be able to get sorted out.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum