LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Desparate!!!
Posted by: Paula_99 ()
Date: September 12, 2006 10:24PM

Hey everyone need a bit of help,

I've been on loads of websites trying to look for these apartments and can't seem to find a description, picture or review anywhere! They are called "2 Sun Apartments" and they are in Matagora.

I booked an allocation on arrival holiday for next year and I ended up being able to get the name of the apartments, im a little afraid incase they are really out of the way or are really shabby because we got them quite cheap.

Any information at all will be of help, thanks xxx

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Desparate!!!
Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: September 13, 2006 10:53AM

To be fair if you are booking allocation on arrival just enjoy the adventure! If you go along expecting the worst then anything better than that will be a result!!

Matagorda is a bit of a maze about 10 mins cab ride from PDC old town. You are very close to the airport. But also very centrally located in the island for exploration.

If I was you I'd get a hire car booked so just in case it is an utter sh*thole you can get away and spend as little time as possible there.

Theres no way you can tell where you will be staying becasue as it says on the tin - its allocation on arrival!

Date: September 13, 2006 03:47PM

On that basis take hiking boots or get friendly with the cabbies!! Can't remember there being anything in Matagorda except one or two pubs and thousands of lost tourists!! The place is a maze! Tried to take a short cut through there one time. Big mistake.

Date: September 13, 2006 03:48PM

Can't she steal a car? I thought most kids were able to.

Posted by: biffa ()
Date: September 13, 2006 07:41PM

Awwwwwww stop having a go guys and girls its an honest mistake.........funny though!

Date: September 14, 2006 09:46AM

I'm a roundabouts discussion man personally.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum