LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: New Supermarket in PB?
Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: October 04, 2006 01:20PM

Useful tips for you!!

Hotel with domes on is the Corbetta. If you want a laugh go there one evening for a drink - but make sure your hubbie only gets bottle beer as the stuff on draught is invariably vinegar like - they don't clean their lines much.

I find the fashion choices and haircuts sensational........... if you are from Leipzig circa 1982!!!!

But their shop is the closest place to get fresh bread, fags etc.

If you turn right out of your development, right at Corbetta and take first right you will find pardise island on the right about 100 yds up. Has little supermarket for basics. Also good to park your car near here if you fancy climbing the red mountain.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 04, 2006 05:03PM

What/where is Jardines del Sol? Just know the area near Corbetta as grandparents in Casas Del Sol which is 2 developments in front of Corbetta - we used to go there to play table tennis - still do occaisionally.

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: October 05, 2006 01:37PM

Thanks Will! Will take discreet camera to the Corbetta for fashion disaster reporting! ;-) Thanks for the tips about the shop too... although we seem to be heading right into PB most mornings anyway. Definite bonus about the Paradise Island car park though... we're really up for mountain climbing. my only problem is that my walking shoes are in my packing crates... which still aren't here. Don't much fancy doing it in flip-flops lol. But will definitely give it a go!

Marco... see you in Deiland. I've left you two bottles of wine & a packet of peanuts... You'll just have to make them last! ;-)

Date: October 06, 2006 10:59AM

Trainers are fine for going up the "mountain" take you an hour there and back.

Posted by: marco971 ()
Date: October 09, 2006 03:02PM

Elle1971 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Marco... see you in Deiland. I've left you two
> bottles of wine & a packet of peanuts...
> You'll just have to make them last! ;-)

LOL only two bottles? ok,it 'll be enough...to brush my teeth... smiling smiley

Posted by: marco971 ()
Date: October 09, 2006 03:03PM

Elle1971 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Marco... see you in Deiland. I've left you two
> bottles of wine & a packet of peanuts...
> You'll just have to make them last! ;-)

LOL only two bottles? ok,it 'll be enough...to brush my teeth... smiling smiley

Date: October 10, 2006 11:07AM

Hi Josie. We usually head into the amusement arcade right on the front, parallel with the precinct... but that can be a bit rowdy. Try the Vodaphone shop instead. It´s parallel with the precinct... but heading out of town. It´s good and quiet in there. I think it´s 3 euros an hour.

Are you saying that the Princess offers free internet access honey? We´re still awaiting Telefonica... so we´re reliant on cafes at the moment.

PS... Have a great weekend!

If you email me... I´ll send you my mobile number and give you decent directions!

Date: October 10, 2006 11:07AM

Hi Josie. We usually head into the amusement arcade right on the front, parallel with the precinct... but that can be a bit rowdy. Try the Vodaphone shop instead. It´s parallel with the precinct... but heading out of town. It´s good and quiet in there. I think it´s 3 euros an hour.

Are you saying that the Princess offers free internet access honey? We´re still awaiting Telefonica... so we´re reliant on cafes at the moment.

PS... Have a great weekend!

If you email me... I´ll send you my mobile number and give you decent directions!

Date: October 10, 2006 01:56PM

Ellie - corbetta has internet for 1 E for half and hour seem to remember. Try DUnas as well the big german place on the left after La Perla.

Date: October 10, 2006 03:12PM

Thanks Will. Corbetta is REALLY close to us - so will give that a go (whilst checking out the dodgy hairdo's & fashions, of course!).

Josie... sorry... my email = elle@elledraper.com

Hugs, Elle xx

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum