LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Try This Wine!
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: October 04, 2006 11:31AM

Halloo!

In another message I mentioned that Mr Elle & I had discovered a lovely wine that is tremendously cheap! I couldn´t remember the name of it then... but can now.

It´s called "Castillo De Liria (2005)". It´s a medium white wine, and has an orange label. We´re seeing it in most of the supermarkets and hypermarkets... with prices ranging from 1.59 to 1.74.

If you like Italian Orvieto... you´ll love this!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Try This Wine!
Date: October 05, 2006 01:30PM

Ha ha ha ha! Normally I drink Dry White Italian wine. (Think Pinot Grigio), but we really like this one.

I absolutely adore red wines... but I really, REALLy suffer for it the next day... so I've sworn off them for a while.

Date: October 05, 2006 01:41PM

Awww Seamermate! Shame about your weather... but you'll be holidaying in Lanz again soon, won't you?

Thanks for the rose tip... I absolutely love Rose - so will keep an eye out for that one.

hUGS, eLLE XX

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: October 06, 2006 11:05AM

Sorry elle but sweet wine gets consigned to the same bucket as bud.

Except decent dessert wines, Port, Madeira etc.

Vina Sol or Albarino please!

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: October 06, 2006 11:06AM

Sorry elle but sweet wine gets consigned to the same bucket as bud.

Except decent dessert wines, Port, Madeira etc.

Vina Sol or Albarino please!

Date: October 08, 2006 02:43PM

Hi Dixie.

We originally planned to go into just marketing & web design... but since arriving, we'e seen that this wouldn't be enough for us. So we're keeping that in the UK. We're offering printing services, website hosting, web management, PC fixing, PC training and a whole host of other things. Real problem solving really. We've already picked up a few orders... and things are really starting to pick up. It's always very daunting to go abroad and start afresh... but I'd say the key is to remain flexible... find what a Client needs... and sort it!

I'm a very chatty, confident woman... who always manages to get speaking to people (on & off line), and Alan is a true service provider. between the two of us, we seem to have the bases covered. All we need now is our crates to arrive from the Uk so we can really start business rocking.

Date: October 10, 2006 11:09AM

Just discovered another one. Works out at 85p a bottle. And to think I was paying 3.50 for a large glass in bars in the UK!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum