LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
ali from brothers
Posted by: chrissy looker ()
Date: October 09, 2006 09:01PM

if like me you were devastated when ali sold brothers kebab shop in centro atlantico,youll be pleased to know ali is back.....
he opens his new shop which is molly malones in tias this coming monday,
great news ...the return of the world famous brothers pizzas.......
the shop is tucked out of the way a little bit,if anyone needs directions let me know

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ali from brothers
Date: October 10, 2006 03:32AM

havnt been around for a while,ive taken over a bar,been very busy(touch wood)dont often get a chance to get on the forum,nice to know ive been missed though....tee hee.
oh yeah,aliĀ“s chilli sauce....he says everythings gonna be as good,if not better than before....roll on monday

Date: October 10, 2006 03:34AM

hi ya mate,yeah youre right,still below par ,he sold brothers last march

Date: October 10, 2006 05:18PM

the other couple decided to retire and sold the shop to ali....by the way as well as his great pizzas and kebabs,hes still going to sell fish and chips too,
also update on the opening day is now this thursday

Date: November 08, 2006 02:45AM

a quick update for all good food fans.......
have been to the new shop several times,
the kebabs are terrific (loadsa chilli sauce)
the pizzas are better than ever...9" or 12"
oh yeah....and put on a stone !!!!!!

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: November 08, 2006 12:26PM

Thanks Chrissy. Could you please give me directions? I know where CK haulage is, in Tias... and the Gazette Office. But apart from that, I'm pretty blind.

Thanks in advance!

Elle

Date: November 10, 2006 11:42AM

sure,
if you come from the roundabout at the ferreiterria.go up the road (towards max-coop ) to the next little roundabout and turn right,
this road looks like it takes you on to the circunvalacion but as you get to the very top just as you bear right you see molly malones on your right at the back of the car park

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: November 10, 2006 01:44PM

Great so just in case I can't get a decent kebab living where I do in North East London - largest Turkish Settlement outside Turkey, I will trek out to Lanza for one!!

Actually what I found very strange was that in Poland - Krakow to be specific they love their kebabs - and we're not talking one of those siht on a stick things that peddle their unique brand of salmonella to drunks who should know better. They were really nice!

Date: November 10, 2006 05:59PM

Lovely! Thanks Chrissy. I'll get Alan to swing by there on Monday when we nip to the Gazette office.

Will... I love kebabs in Greece & Turkey. But only managed to find 2 decent kebab shops in England.

Elle xx

Date: November 10, 2006 06:34PM

Are we talking kebab shops - as in Salmonella on a stick which seem bizarrely appetising at 3am in the morning after 18 pints - or are talking quality turkish greek restaurants that also do take away kebabs?

Big difference I think you'll agree!

Date: November 10, 2006 09:10PM

Oh yes... massive difference. Mind you, if I go to a good Turkish restaurant, I tend to go for meze anyway. Mmmmm... I miss those fried cheese sticks! That's a point... oh, don't worry - it'll take us off topic... I'll start another thread.

Elle xx

Date: November 17, 2006 11:14AM

Popeyes is a bar in the commercial centre. Are we talking about two different places?

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum