LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Sushi - Playa Blanca
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: October 17, 2006 11:42AM

Has anyone been to the Sushi place by the taxi rank in PB? It´s my birthday next month... and I´d like to go, as I looooooove sushi. But it´s always empty in there... and I´d like to know why.

Cheers guys!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sushi - Playa Blanca
Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: October 17, 2006 12:48PM

Which taxi rank?

The yaiza princessa by the dorada has a sushi restaurant - well its supposed to be!! They haven't worked out that sushi is a meal in itself rather they served it as a starter before serving non specific south east asian stir fry rubbish.

Wagamama's is better and 1/4 the price.

But then that is symtomatic of the island - indian, chinese even italians are pretty poor generally. When in Rome etc....!!

But Ellie only one answer!! Pop in for lunch some time and give it a go!

Also are you saying you haven't been to Bodega yet?!!!

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: October 17, 2006 01:02PM

Just looked at the map - if you are coming from PDC Bodega and smoked Salmon place is about 3km AFTER the Femes turn - so if you always use that route you'll never see it!!

That route has only been viable for about 3 or 4 years - they spent ages improving the route from the main road up to Femes - but theres not a lot they can do about the steep windy bit from PB! Also the road from PB to femes was a dirt track till 5 years ago!!

Date: October 18, 2006 11:35AM

Eek... my secret´s out, Seamermate & Keith! How can I ever hold my head up high around here anymore?!?!

Cheers Will... shall definitely be trying Bodega out. But am waiting for my parents to come over so we can have it as a real treat. I´d best not be disappointed!;-)

Date: November 14, 2006 11:19AM

Nope Steve... still haven't tried it. But I'm sure we will at some point., and then if I'm still here then I'll tell you all about it.

Hugs, Elle

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum