Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Re: Mosquitoes.... grrrowel!
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: November 29, 2006 03:24PM

Oh dear... the old debate is showing signs of starting up again.

For the record... we chose Playa Blanca to live because it is somewhat quieter than PDC, CT or Arrecife. As a resident here in Playa Blanca, Trev... I certainly wouldn't describe it as "boring". It may be quiet for some people's tastes, but it suits us perfectly, just as PDC suits its fans too. We do go to PDC for the odd night - and have always had a great time.

Each to their own... and let's all agree that the diversity of people's wants, needs & opinions is why this island is still popular. The one thing we've all got in common is that we're all fans of Lanzarote.

Hugs, Elle xx

Date: November 29, 2006 03:31PM

I love Greece (went twice last year alone).

Is Punto Mujeres easy to find? The furthest North we've been so far is Arrecife/Costa Teguise! Yes, shocking I know.

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: November 29, 2006 04:31PM

Trev - I think you'll find that most of us choose quality over quantity - Blackpool is pretty popular, as is self mutilation and vegetarianism.

In fact I'd prob go down the self mutilation route rather than buy a place in PDC!! Each to their own anyway!

Elle - go to Arrieta beach now!!! One of the best - great place to sleep off a heavy lunch!!

Also tons of gorgeous scandinavian types in the buff so you might want to tell your hubby to take his sunnies ansd some baggy shorts!!!!

Date: November 30, 2006 09:28PM

Ha ha ha ha Keith! he's just had a quick peek before he heads down to PDC.

Brought a smile to both our faces - cheers hon!

Date: November 30, 2006 11:46PM

Oh, and another thing. Remember when I started this thread, I mentioned that I'd been bitten on the eyelid by one of the little f*****s?

Well... I took a couple of pics with my phone at the time. Today I downloaded them onto the PC. Sheesh! Alan and I both shuddered at the full screen size!

Tonight I have destroyed one mozzie... and a gnat! Just call me "flying-biting-thing killer!"

And not a bottle of Avon in sight! Ha!

Date: December 01, 2006 12:57AM

Yes, Coaty... saw your post abut it helping whilst you're out with Dan the dog. Bless!
Can't help you with the whole leg room thing though. Alan probably can. He's out in PDC tonight, and then staying in Puerto calero. But I'll nab him tomorrow. He's a far more frequent flyer than me - so maybe he can suggest something.
Elle x
PS: Bet there's no bottle & fleures! You lie... you lie!!! winking smiley

Date: December 01, 2006 03:27AM

Since we last spoke I have killed 2 more mozzies!

Do I get a gold star now?tongue sticking out smiley

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum