LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Weather in Playa Blanca today
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: November 10, 2006 06:20PM

Just thought you might want to know...

... it is really, REALLY windy today in PB. The dust is so thick, that I can't even see the Femes mountains. But it's a lovely and warm wind.

I can't attach photos on here, can I? Otherwise I'd show you all a "before and after" shot from our garden.

On the upside... no mozzies! Hurrah!

Hugs, Elle xx

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Weather in Playa Blanca today
Date: November 10, 2006 10:27PM

Oh dear, CeltyGirl & Dixie D... sorry you're freezing your proverbials off.

Apparently it's going to get even windier here tomorrow, but that will die right down on Monday, leaving us with sunshine, and 30 deg celsius.

However... it'll be getting quite brisk again on Wednesday - so not sure about Thursday yet. Yes, I'll post it for you on Monday, Dixie.

Elle xx

Re: Weather in Playa Blanca today
Date: November 12, 2006 08:30PM

The wind has calmed down a lot today, as has the Calima here in Playa Blanca.

Weren't you cold this morning Coaty? Or should we call you Coatyless! ;-)

It's going to be lovely here for the next few days, so hopefully you'll have some sun when you arrive.

Elle

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum