Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Football in Lanzarote
Posted by: pdf001 ()
Date: November 16, 2006 03:00PM

I understand that the Lanzarote football side have a game on 17th December which, hopefully, co-incides with my family visiting the island.

However, I've not a clue where the ground is as the offical site is in Spanish and appears a bit hopeless.

Can anyone help?

Re: Football in Lanzarote
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: November 16, 2006 03:46PM

I'm having the same problem. If I find anything, I'll post it here.

Good luck!

Elle

Posted by: bernadette ()
Date: November 16, 2006 06:28PM

Hi

The football ground is in Arricefe not far from the bus station. Lanzarote are not doing very well this year. Hope its a good game.

Posted by: trev1865 ()
Date: November 21, 2006 12:02PM

lanzarote now have two teams sharing the stadium so there is a game every week.last time i went it was €12 to get in.take earplugs as there is loud drumming all the way through the match!

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: November 21, 2006 06:57PM

Thanks for that info Trev... It gives Alan something else to do with the boys when they come over.

Hugs, Elle x

Date: December 01, 2006 09:26AM

Excellent. Just booked up to go over my birthday weekend, so hopefully will catch A game on the 17th.
If anyone else going along, my family and I will probably be wearing Watford tops.

Date: December 05, 2006 01:53PM

Apparently kick off for the game next Sunday (17th) is 11am so get there early!

The stuff I have now found on the web seems to suggest it is called something like Sports City and is basically an Athletics Stadium with an astroturf pitch in the middle.

Should be a giggle. Anyone up for it? The wife seems to be struggling with the idea of it given we are staying in Playa Blanca. But as it my birthday before, I've called in birthday privileges and this is my "treat"!

You 'Orns!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum