LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Posted by: DJKBee ()
Date: November 21, 2006 11:07AM

Hi All,
Well I have finally taken the plunge and joined the site, after a little problem with another forum, which will remain nameless, some of you will already know which one. Does hacking ring any bells? Anyway a big hello to all you Lanza fans from DJKBee.
regards, djkbee.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Newbie
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: November 21, 2006 11:30AM

Welcome to this forum, DJKBee!

Pull up a chair, grab a drink... and join in.

Hugs, Elle xx

Date: November 21, 2006 08:40PM

Hello to you all, and thanks for the warm welcome. Steve, it seems there could be a lot of "aka's" in here, smiling smiley
regards, djkbee.

Date: November 22, 2006 09:38AM

Hi Celtygirl and Madstock,
It's took a while, but yes, here I am raring to go yet again. Madstock it's my turn to do the coppers and bats hours again, same here, I'm on the old 12hr shifts, but lucky for me it's 7 on then 7 off, good eh, and I can't get in the doghouse as Little Ted always comes to the pub with me.
regards, djkbee
p.s. woodstock it definately is me.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum