Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Holiday Villas
Posted by: Cheeky Monkey ()
Date: November 27, 2006 11:33PM

Evening all

Not trying to distract anybody from the lanzarote.com goings on but I was wondering what experiences people have of staying in a villa on the island.

Any useful links would be appreciated together with your own thoughts, we are looking at something for four adults, two kids (under 6) and two toddlers (under 2).

Cheers.

Re: Holiday Villas
Posted by: bawbee ()
Date: November 28, 2006 12:47AM

In answer to your request for a link - for a selection of most of the best villas on the island, go to...........

[www.luxuryvillaslanzarote.com]

Posted by: biffa ()
Date: November 28, 2006 02:58AM

Take a look at www.lanzarote1.com its one of the oldest and best letting company on the island (so i'm told, maybe im biase because i work for them) they deal with all the best tour companies but you can book direct on the net and get your flights seperate and save a packet.

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: January 09, 2007 11:07AM

Hi SeanLouis & Oz - nice to see you both back!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum