LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Chatzone
Posted by: bawbee ()
Date: November 29, 2006 12:58AM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2006 01:24AM by bawbee.

Options: ReplyQuote
Chatzone
Posted by: bawbee ()
Date: November 29, 2006 01:04AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2006 01:25AM by bawbee.

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: November 29, 2006 10:22AM

Groundhog day anyone?

Date: November 29, 2006 10:35AM

Well this time yesterday we had a completely unasked for weather thread - which has just been copied and pasted from the other identical weather threads on lanza.com, dicoverlanzarote.com, holidaytruths and various other sites and by last night had 30 odd replies!!

And this morning we're back to just the weather!!

Date: November 29, 2006 10:43AM

Going to tell us where in Lanza this report relates to?!!! Seem to remember asking the same question yesterday!!

Date: November 29, 2006 12:50PM

Malva - come off what?!!

Its a message board. If bawbee or the moderator of this site wants to talk to me privately about censorship and cutting of posts then they are very welcome to.

Bawbee is obviously so used to living in his ivory tower I was not surprised that he hasn't taken the opportuinity for a grown up discussion - but it would be nice if the mod here would like to let us know about threads disappearing mysteriously....

In the absence of that then they are going to get an increasingly peed off community.

Date: November 29, 2006 01:15PM

Not allowed to advertise on this forum.

"Don't write anything in UPPERCASE, be brief, concise, and respectful to the other participants.
Don't use the forum to promote your business or website. Advertising and spamming are not allowed. Don't answer a questions with just a website address."

Posted by: KarenLeeds ()
Date: November 29, 2006 01:49PM

Can I just say, that I think you're being a bunch of childish tossers? Ever heard of sharing?

Date: November 29, 2006 02:33PM

lol...officially I'm not actually from Yorkshire (army brat), but I guess living here for 14 years has had the 'in with both feet' effect on me.

I'm talking about the 'us and them' mentality with regard to the forums. Who gives a monkey's right testicle who posts where and on what forum? I was finding the slanging quite entertaining, but it's now even pushed my tolerance, and I deal with drunk people for a living! It's getting dull, repetitive and childish. Please can we give it a rest before I start coming out with more Yorkshire-isms?

Posted by: SUZZY ()
Date: December 01, 2006 09:06AM

Hehehehehehehehe.......god l cant wait to meet u all sounds like so much FUN...Children children..keep it up wonderful to read !!
Hugs Suz xxxx

Re: Chatzone
Date: December 02, 2006 04:27PM

Flash, I'm flattered! And hungover again...

Re: Chatzone
Date: December 04, 2006 10:13AM

Haven't a clue as don't watch lost!!!

Much more of a this life fan!!! Can't wait for the one off 10 year special!

Am currently reliving my uni days watching the reruns!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum