Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Tapas Bar
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: November 30, 2006 11:55PM

Hi all.

As you know... I do like to tell you all when I have something lovely here in Lanzarote. Yeah, yeah... the weather... the wine... the shopping... the villa... the pool... yes, everything! But then you guys reply, even if it's a dig, so I know you like to hear it secretly! winking smiley

Wellllll... this evening, we met up with Angie & her hubby for a couple of drinkies and a bite to eat at a Tapas bar down by the Natura Palace in Playa Blanca. smiling smiley

Sorry, I don't recall the name of it - but it ends in "Taberna" and is between the Argentinian Grill, and a Pizzeria. I know, I know... I'm useless with directions (Angie... I wrote them down wrong from the email - didn't tell you that at the time did I? Ended up at Paradise Island)

Basically... Come down the Yaiza road. Turn right at the petrol station roundabout. Turn left at the 3rd roundabout, and you should see the Natura Palace Hotel ahead. Turn right there... keep going about 150 yards... and park up. It's the second place from the left. Oh, and if the number of yards is wrong... sorry. But we women can't "park a bus in that", and we also know that "is not 8 inches"!!!

Anyway... back to the point of this thread. Lovely service. Lovely tapas. Great view over to Ace Ventura (nicked from You, Will. The boys thought that was great when they were over - so the name has stuck). And of course the company was great! Well worth a visit I'd say. grinning smiley

Re: Tapas Bar
Date: December 01, 2006 03:30PM

Excellent! It's booked in my diary! winking smiley

Re: Tapas Bar
Date: December 01, 2006 04:38PM

It's on the front, but upstairs if you were looking for it from the beachside walkway.

Follow the directions from my earlier post - and you should be ok. If you lose the directions, just drop me an email or a PM. We're heading to the Uk for a few days over Christmas - but I should still be picking up emails. It's between the Natura Palace and The Rubicon Palace. Small row of shops.

Enjoy!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum