Posted by: pdf001 ()
Date: December 05, 2006 01:57PM

Can anyone recommend anywhere in Playa Blanca that may or may not have:

a - live music
b - english football

Re: Playa Blanca music and sport
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: December 05, 2006 02:06PM

The Wax Bar in C/C Papgayo shows various sports, and I'm sure that includes the footie. Here's their website www.waxbars.com

Also, Charmers shows it too, I think. That's on the road heading into town, just on the left before the police station. You can't miss it.

As for live music - give The Irish Anvil a try (down at Punta Limones). There was a chappie with a guitar providing entertainment when I was last in there.

Apart from that, I'm not really sure. But I'm sure someone else will post some advice for you.

Elle

Re: Playa Blanca music and sport
Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: December 05, 2006 02:36PM

Depends what you call live music!!

Bloke with a guitar doing "posh" karaoke is available at many of the bars. Virtually all bars show the footie too.

Finding one which doesn't show sport is the real challenge I find!

Try Galleria Del Sol - near the church. Cracking views, no live music, just a nice boozer with great location!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum