LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Chatzone
Posted by: bawbee ()
Date: December 07, 2006 02:06AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2006 01:15AM by bawbee.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 07, 2006 02:07AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2006 01:15AM by bawbee.

Date: December 08, 2006 01:07AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2006 01:16AM by bawbee.

Date: December 09, 2006 01:37AM

Date: December 10, 2006 01:24AM

Date: December 11, 2006 01:10AM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2006 01:17AM by bawbee.

Date: December 12, 2006 01:11AM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2006 01:17AM by bawbee.

Date: December 13, 2006 12:52AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2006 01:17AM by bawbee.

Date: December 13, 2006 03:59AM

Can I respectfully suggest you do some research.............

A similar weather service on one of the most respected holiday forums on the internet, which has 42,000 members..............

[www.holidaytruths.co.uk]

shows a total of 120,216 views in the space of 2 years and 7 months, an average of 128 views per day, more than 10 times the number who have viewed a weather information thread below it. This suggests a huge number of people who find the reports useful. If you´d also care to read through the reports, you´ll find many posts by potential holidaymakers to the island requesting weather information and thanking me for the helpful reports. There are no weather websites on the internet which provide the detailed local information I give in my reports.

Instead of carrying on selfish personal agendas, perhaps you might consider visitors to this site who find the information useful when they are about to come here on holiday.

If you have a problem with links to websites on the bottom of posts, I´d again respectfully suggest that you do some research on other help information forums on the internet, and you´ll find that this is very much standard practice. You´ll find that those forums who don`t allow it are by far in the minority.

www.luxuryvillaslanzarote.com

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: December 13, 2006 12:48PM

I think the point is that all forums are slightly different - this one for example has no Bigbrother heavy handed moderator as we are generally a sensible bunch who self moderate anyone who gets out of line.

THe fact that Bawbee/One of little value pastes EXACTLY THE SAME REPORT on god knows however many other websites hardly makes his musings on yesterdays weather particularly live nor exclusive.

The fact that you kick off anyone you don't fancy if they offend your sensibilities on your website, maybe you could extend the same respect over here.

The fact that you were caught lying about the timescales relating to your hacking attack and the fact that you obviously do check many other Lanzarote websites despite saying the contrary hardly helps your credibility.

Personal agendas? Don't make me laugh!! Think you started that one yourself!!

"You´ll find that those forums who don`t allow it are by far in the minority."

Well this one is in that minority!!! Your website has rules - why are you so big that you cannot abide by the rules of another?

"Don't use the forum to promote your business or website. Advertising and spamming are not allowed."

Pretty clear don't you think?

Posted by: KarenLeeds ()
Date: December 13, 2006 02:04PM

I personally only check this thread to see what the next twist in the bitching will be.

And I don't give a monkey's about the weather in Lanz - all I know is it's better there than it is in Leeds and that's depressing enough.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum