Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

pregnant and covered with dkv.
Posted by: sdawe9 ()
Date: December 12, 2006 09:06AM

I have recently found out that I am pregnant and as we have no desire to return to England are having the baby here.

The problem I have is finding information about having a baby here as there is no info on the internet and I don’t know any one who has had a baby here.

I am covered with dkv which means that I will be attending the Hospiten for all my medical check ups and birth and the doctor here speaks very good English and is very nice but when I ask him what happens next he tells me to relax and enjoy it.

Having had a baby in England I am finding it very different already and was wondering if anyone can tell me what new things to expect here and any personal experience will be wonderful.

Thank you

Re: pregnant and covered with dkv.
Posted by: sdawe9 ()
Date: December 12, 2006 09:28AM

dkv is private health insurance with a company called fia insurance, been with them a year now and so far so good.

thanks

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum