Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Dross
Posted by: bawbee ()
Date: December 15, 2006 02:18AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2006 01:40AM by bawbee.

Posted by: bawbee ()
Date: December 15, 2006 02:20AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2006 01:41AM by bawbee.

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: December 15, 2006 11:38AM

Uncannily similar to Michael Fish don't you think except with the benefit of hindsight your still useless!!! Or doesn't your forecast cover Graciosa?!

Doh!!! For those who are worried the ferry to Graciosa was prevented form leaving the harbour for a few days due to bad weather stranding tourists.

Apologies for anyone who has tuned in here specially for the weather report but we have no control over the quality of this "report" from Bawbee/one of litte value.

Re: Dross
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: December 16, 2006 01:48PM

Yes, thanks a lot Keith! I've now got that song stuck in my head lol. The only song worse than that is that brat that does the Frosties advert - now there's a child that should be "seen and not heard!"

Morning Coaty... how's Dan today?

Date: December 16, 2006 04:10PM

Ooh, I've suddenly developed a really sore throat, and I couldn't possibly sing a note (Ok, can't sing a note anyway - but you get my drift).

As you are such a helpful and concerned friend... I am sure that you will take my place and belt out a few numbers on my behalf.

Posted by: Lynne ()
Date: December 16, 2006 04:17PM

Aaahhh

Don't say I'm missing a party!!!!!!

Snot fair....

Date: December 16, 2006 04:21PM

We'll save you a sandwich, and a sausage-on-a-stick!
If you're really nice, we'll even save you a vol-a-vont!

Date: December 16, 2006 08:51PM

Coaty. Alan and I have come to the conclusion that it's not Dan that's deranged... it's YOU! ;-)

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum