LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
costa teguise
Posted by: scottishlady ()
Date: December 18, 2006 03:35PM

Hello all

Just found this forum and was hoping for some advice to the following questions. Are off to Lanzarote on Christmas Eve, arriving mid afternoon.
Will the shops be open when we arrive to buy some essentials?

We are staying at Las Coronas Apartments - any opinions would be great.

We have been told that Oscars restaurant will be good to eat in on Christmas Day - again any opinions would be great.

My son's birthday is on Boxing Day and I would like to get him birthday cake or a nice chocolate cake - will this be possible.

Sorry to ask so many questions, would be grateful for any replies - feeling very responsible as this is our first time away for Christmas so want all to go well.

Cheers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: costa teguise
Posted by: scottishlady ()
Date: December 22, 2006 12:22AM

Hi Jude

Thanks for the info, hopefully we will arive on time and can catch the shops, if not hopefully some will be open early xmas morning.

Happy Christmas

Laura

Posted by: KarenLeeds ()
Date: December 22, 2006 03:19PM

Ha, thanks Simon!

Posted by: KarenLeeds ()
Date: December 22, 2006 07:18PM

I'm working tonight and tomorrow, Xmas eve off, then Boxing Day and NYE. Should be a laugh except all my friends have got NYE off, so I'm making them come to my club!

Posted by: SUZZY ()
Date: January 03, 2007 10:18AM

Hi Scottishlady
Hope u had a blast..we did and it was our first time in Lanzarote for Christmas...we went looking to buy and Las Coronas is one of the complexes we looked at.....hope Dominic looked after u well?
Hugs Suz n Pmacs

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum