LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
New Year's Eve in Puerto Del Carmen
Posted by: loopy013 ()
Date: December 19, 2006 10:40AM

Hi all,

I was wondering if you could help I've looked on various websites to see the best places to go for New Years Eve with varying answers some websites say there are no restaurants open whilst others say the main strip is shut off and there are firework displays.

Can anyone clear this up?
What is puerto del carmen like on New Years Eve and where are the best places to go?

We don't arrive until midday on New Years Eve so I doubt I will have time to find out and I don't fancy staying in the hotel any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Year's Eve in Puerto Del Carmen
Posted by: biffa ()
Date: December 19, 2006 02:41PM

The whole place is buzzin and you won't have any problems finding an open bar or restaurant though don't leave it too late to eat. Your info on the fireworks is correct and its worth seeing. As for the best places i would suggest taking an early drink and asking the bar staff as events are not often advertised until late in the day but locals can usually point you in the right direction.
Have a great new year.

Re: New Year's Eve in Puerto Del Carmen
Posted by: loopy013 ()
Date: December 19, 2006 03:28PM

Thank you very much!! You've put my mind at rest, I was getting a bit worried.

Can't wait to get to Lanzarote and a bit of warm weather (hopefully)

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum