Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Posted by: SUZZY ()
Date: December 28, 2006 02:52PM

Hi All...wow l´m in love!! definately buying...just waiting to go to the airport...bummer...but l´m coming back hopefully in Feb for the month...love it wonderful island...hope u all had as good a Christmas break as we did!!
Bye 4 now
Hugs Suz xx

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: December 28, 2006 09:35PM

Hi Suz!
Glad you liked it... you're one of us now... mua ha ha ha ha ha!
Keep in touch hon... and we'll meet up in Feb.
happy new year!
Elle xx

Posted by: SUZZY ()
Date: January 03, 2007 10:11AM

Hi.....been up to our necks in paint and flooring since returning...want this house finished before end of Jan...been dragging on too long now...then we can concentrate on Lanzarote and an apt....cant wait to get back would be great to meet up Elle

Travelled all over the Island but decided we liked the quieter North and have seen frontline apt totally refurbished (had enough of DIY for now!!hehehe) nice size one bed over looking the pool and with spectacular sea veiw and a reasonable price we think

Wonderful island tho...love Cesar Manrique'S work and his house...WOW!! As an artistic type myself have been VERY inspired...might even start another business out there...come out of retirement.......well maybe or maybe l'll just lyin in the sun and relax !! hehehe
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL
Hugs Suz n Pmacs

Date: January 04, 2007 05:13AM

Lovinit hon... I'm so glad you had an amazing holiday - and so glad you are in love with the island. I'm going to be one of the nice people... and say... it's great that you fell for a PR, but I worry that perhaps he may not feel the same way. He's not given you his name hon! Please reassure me that you're not one of these blind ladies that falls for a holiday romance without understanding the background. Babe... enjoy your memories... rock with those... and then find yourself you very own Brad Pitt! They're out there for us all to hook up with! I found mine posing as a dodgy freak loitering around the company I worked for (he was part of a team to sort my company's sh*t out lol).
They're all out there - we just get distracted on the way! winking smiley
When are you coming over next?!?!?!

Date: January 04, 2007 02:08PM

Thanks! tongue sticking out smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2007 02:09PM by Elle1971.

Posted by: Lynne ()
Date: January 04, 2007 04:16PM

Contrary to popular belief, there are nice people in the world and Elle is one of them.
She is all of the above and them some but one thing she isn't....

is sarcastic, unlike some people Filet !!

Posted by: KarenLeeds ()
Date: January 04, 2007 06:36PM

Who the f*ck is filet? I'd lke to kick him in the nuts. (Been off the cigs for 2 days now...feeling a little hostile!)

Posted by: KarenLeeds ()
Date: January 04, 2007 06:51PM

Oh, about 12 hours - felt great afterwards. Had a few days off as well, so not back at work till tomorrow!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum