Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

FAO Elle!
Posted by: KarenLeeds ()
Date: January 04, 2007 06:46PM

Only just got your PM on the other forum! Replied... :-)

Re: FAO Elle!
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: January 05, 2007 12:52AM

Hi honey. Yes, got your PM. Thanks babe. Is always great to catch up. You CAN use my email address you know - you crazy woman! But anyhoo... all sounds good, and let me know how finding a new cat mummy goes! Not that I like cats in the slightest of course lol.

Guido barked at his first tonight - hurrah... he's our boy!

Actually just had a thought hon. Are you in a position to buy a lease on a bar in Centro Atlantico in PDC? Or do you know someone who may be? We're helping a mate out. It's as cheap as you like!

Email me if interested. I think my email address isn't hidden on my profile. Ok.. going to check now.
Nope... it's all there. That'll be because I don't have anything to hide and have the balls to be myself in this forum, unlike some (hmmm... neuticals? I think not!). That'll be because I'm lovely lol.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum