LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Ipod on plane?
Posted by: Claire230590 ()
Date: January 11, 2007 10:05PM

Hey everyone!!

Just wondering, are we allowed ipods on planes now?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ipod on plane?
Date: January 12, 2007 12:04AM

Thanks for the info Alan!! Haha, i'm 16 years old and got an Ipod for Christnas so should come in handy for the 4 hour flight over to Lanza!! smiling smiley Hehe, i'd be sooooo bored without music, plus it gets my 15 year old brother out of my ears for a while! tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: January 12, 2007 12:27AM

'Ere Claire - that's because Alan is REALLY old!And he talks about Sony Walkmen? Nooooo... they were still banging sticks on rockas when he was a kid - and running away from dinosaurs!

Travel safely hon - and give your brother a slap if he bugs you! A good hard one!

winking smiley

Date: January 12, 2007 06:15PM

We're flying with Exceltongue sticking out smiley

Date: January 16, 2007 12:46AM

Thanks guys, aye Tony, yeah i knew they'd be de same as normal Mp3 players, during take off and landing!

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: January 16, 2007 11:59AM

Its not just because they are electrical its because they don't want people with with things in their ears so that they can't hear any announcements in emergency etc

Posted by: Lynne ()
Date: January 17, 2007 02:55PM

Alan

Did you get your lap top through over and above your 5 kilos hand luggage?

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum