LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
info on lanzaplaya appts in pdc
Posted by: jaykay1 ()
Date: January 29, 2007 10:42AM

hi

was wondering if anybody could give me some information on the above appts?
is it near the strip and especially is there many steps to it etc, as I have a
disability with my legs and was hoping to get as much info on the place before I book..... the travel agent did not have much info on it!
many thanks ... from a 1sy tim poster!
cheers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: info on lanzaplaya appts in pdc
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: January 29, 2007 12:50PM

I know that they're centrally located, about 150 metres from the beach. They're ina quiet one-way street. Not sure about how steep the walk is, but hopefully one of our PDC fans will be able to help you there.

Click the link, and there's a link to a pdf map of the resort Search on "mexico" (that's what street it's on), and you'll see where Lanza Playa is.

[www.freedom4sale.com]

Have a good holiday!

Posted by: biffa ()
Date: January 29, 2007 01:40PM

Hi, the lanzaplaya is situated behind centro atlantico which is perhaps the noisiest place in PDC, however the noise levels are not transmitted to the rear so the complex is not affected by the noise whatsoever. I recently checked the place out for friends who were considering it and it looked really nice. There are a few steps as with all complexes but nothing to bad. One thing though, the apartments seem to be full of german/scandinavians and the setup seems to cater for them in particular so ive been told by people staying there but if you can get up early enough (about 3am) i'm sure you'll be able to get a towel on a sunbed. I was also told that the food in the restaurant was top drawer but once again i have no first hand knoledge.

Date: January 29, 2007 02:38PM

elle

many thanks for the info and the link to the map.... very useful!

thanks again
JK

Date: January 29, 2007 02:49PM

biffa

many thanks also for the valuable information Cheers!!!
jk

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: January 29, 2007 04:38PM

That sounds about right - german market generally demands better food - having a german missus I have learnt this over the years!!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum