Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Resturants inn PDC
Posted by: jaykay1 ()
Date: February 05, 2007 12:27PM

i would gratefully appreciate your views and comments on good placed to eat in PDC? thanks again
JK

Re: Resturants inn PDC
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: February 05, 2007 05:04PM

If you like Thai food too... then Try Casa Siam. It only opened at the end of last year, and I hear it's gorgeous!

Bueno apetito! (sorry if it's spelt wrong)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2007 05:07PM by Elle1971.

Posted by: **Kelly** ()
Date: February 06, 2007 10:47PM

mY favorite place is the ponderosa 2 it has the most amazing lasagne... really close to linekars

kelly x

Posted by: scotty ()
Date: February 07, 2007 01:02AM

For me probably the nippon in the old town, bit expensive but gorgeous, or get a taxi to tias and go to the el sombrerito, they do a meal for two called the sombrerito its a steak meal where u cook the steak yourself, never had a bad meal there, plus its cheaper than carmen,so getting a taxi dosent make it an expensive night out

Posted by: marco971 ()
Date: February 07, 2007 11:29AM

In my opinion, best restaurants in PDC are in old harbour area (varadero).If u like seafood, try Puerto Viejo,La Lonja, or Cangrejo Rojo with a wonderful panoramic view. If u prefer meat alike filet mignon or steaks, la cascada it's good,also good is El Asador too, where you can try also perfect roasts cooked in the oven. there's also Casa Roja, just down on the harbour in front of La Lonja, but it's expensive and it's always full of people.... As Oz said, avoid Lani's (it's just a my humble opinion....) and, I say, avoid all the restaurants on the "strip" too (av.da de las playas). Buon Appetito!!! winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2007 11:30AM by marco971.

Posted by: scotty ()
Date: February 07, 2007 04:19PM

I know lanis get alot of stick from the locals here, but i suppose from a tourist point of view most of the lani restaurants look the dogs wotsits inside and out, the kitchens are spotless, and most offer superb sea views, and although the menus dont feel you with excitement the food could be worse

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum