LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
villa/appartment wanted
Posted by: geejaybee ()
Date: February 14, 2007 11:52PM

Hi,

After looking at a couple of owners websites, particularly the ownersdirect site, I thought I'd try arranging my own trip. I went ahead and booked flights for 2 weeks from 25/2/07 and appear to be running into trouble finding a villa in the PDC area but now I am finding nearly everything booked up for those dates!!!.
Does anyone have anything to rent for these dates. Would prefer villa with pool but would also consider 2 bed appartment with sea views near beach.
Would also consider PB, but preferably not the faro park area as that looks a bit remote.
Any help greatly appreciated.

Gerry

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: villa/appartment wanted
Posted by: biffa ()
Date: February 15, 2007 09:08AM

Try looking at www.lanzarote1.com for late availability.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2007 09:10AM by biffa.

Re: villa/appartment wanted
Posted by: geejaybee ()
Date: February 16, 2007 07:26PM

Thanks to all for taking the time to reply. I have now booked a sea-front villa in Puerto Calera for 2 weeks. Haven't been there before but it looks very nice. Also got a great 2 week car deal with autoreisen.
Hopefully the current good weather will last the next few weeks.

Cheers,

G.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum