LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
New development
Posted by: frobozz ()
Date: February 17, 2007 09:20PM

I read in lavozdelanzarote.com that Yaiza gave permission to a new big develepment north of PB. Since I own a small property north of PB I found this interesting.

Someone know exactly where the property is, e.g. Google Earth coordinates or on a map somewhere?

BR
Eric

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New development
Posted by: frobozz ()
Date: February 18, 2007 03:58PM

I understand that this is really controversial. It will be interesting to follow the events. It seems like development in the Playa Blanca area is highly political: I have heard rumours that they will start build golf courses for years, but it never seems to happen.

I know which is the LZ2 road on this map: [www.spain-lanzarote.com], but which is Avenida de Femes?
1. The road that starts close to the Playa Blanca center and goes through Maciot?
2. The road that starts close to Las Hoyas and goes through Las BreƱas?
3. The road that starts close to Uga?

//Eric

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum