LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: costa teguise july 07
Posted by: bernadette ()
Date: February 28, 2007 06:32PM

HI Lynne
Thank you for correcting that. How are you? I think I must of been drinking before I wrote that unfortunately not in the Hole in the wall, but never mind hope to be there soon. Might see you when we get back.

Hi Karen, Lynne info more reliable than mine. I never drive just ask the Taxi to take me.

Weather better than in UK all year round. Cactus garden OK but not top of my list for somewhere to visit.

I live in the north of England its raining very hard today and extremely windy,
Just looking forward to the next time I can get back to lanza.

I work all year around 5 weeks hols but can take time owing for extra hols so busy working over time at the moment.
Bernadette

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: twinklekaz2000 ()
Date: February 28, 2007 10:13PM

Hi Bernadette,

what would you say are top of your list for visiting in lanzarote?

any pubs play rock music? I love it.
karen

Posted by: sirharry ()
Date: March 20, 2007 06:07PM

Hi Karen,

I have been going to Costa Teguise for over 20 years...the island is odd, but once you get to know it lovely and most of it is un spoilt. It is lovely and safe for children and the people are good. The old town of Areciffe is still un spoilt. I liked it so much that I bought an apartment in Playa Bastian (Costa Teguise) a few years back and we go there (children 11 and 18) at least twice and year and at other times it is used by friends and family.

You have all the answers above...good to hire a car for a few days, but the bus system works and taxis are cheap toooo. Water Park is good...take your own drinks and food...there is also crazy golf in P del Carmen and the Kart track on way to P del C covers all ages and is fun and cheap.

We have stayed in your apartments....basic but works and well positioned..we just got bored having to only have one bedroom and the girls in the front room...seemed cheaper overall and nicer to do it oursleves and rent a 2 bedroom apartment and sort out flights ourselves...this is what lead us to buying...plus we are just outside CT but only a 5 min walk along the seafront.

You will have a lovely time...if you go on trips..try to get there early before the masses and the heat kicks in.

Harry

Posted by: sirharry ()
Date: March 20, 2007 06:34PM

Hi Bernadette,

I don't want to be rude...but have you tried the old fort restaurant on the way into Arrecife...old road..(get to it by turning left (from Playa Bastian) just before Ikea. Fantastic restaurant for adults...yet so cheap...not a bad view either...table clothes etc etc..perfect as it sort of childless and most frequented by locals...best place on the Island....

Harry

Posted by: bernadette ()
Date: March 21, 2007 09:02PM

Hi ya Harry,
Been passed it never tried it. It will be top of my list when we go back in a couple of weeks, THANKS for the tip.
Hi Karen, Not in to rock but most bars play good variety. you will find bars with large screens and music that always seem popular.
Top of my list is hard to say I just love everything and have never been disappointed
BERNADETTE

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum