LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Baby milk and Food
Posted by: Nick Hill ()
Date: March 05, 2007 05:31PM

I am coming to the island in 3 weks and staying in Playa Blanca. Does anyone know if you can get SMA Gold Baby powder and Hipp Organic baby food from a supermarket in the resort. Thanks Flashing Blade.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Baby milk and Food
Posted by: Nick Hill ()
Date: March 06, 2007 09:53AM

Thanks Celtygirl. Usefull and stops me spending hours wandering the supermarket getting confused. Staying at Parque del rey so will find a phamacy and bring one powder just to be safe. FB.

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: March 06, 2007 10:26AM

......must ....... show....... restraint......but..... I .....cannot...hold..on....ohforfugssaketheydon'tgivebirthinLanzarotetheyjustcloneeachotherthereforehavenoneedforbabyfoodnappysmilknordotheyhaveatmsorcashpointsbecauselanzaisthe3rdworldinhabitedbysavages.........aaghh!

Date: March 07, 2007 11:21AM

Weaning?! Do people still say they wean there children? Makes them sound like farm animals!!!

I have mellowed and appreciate the little things get used to one specific thing - but surely quicker they get variety the better?!

Maybe ideal time to get 6 month year old eating Puntillas, lapas and calamari?!

Date: March 07, 2007 12:33PM

Liver yuck!! Used to get served big doorsteps of the stuff really dry too. Quite like it now but pan fried small slices and pink!

Don't think there is any food I really dislike!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum