LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
November
Posted by: Griff0411 ()
Date: April 04, 2007 03:39PM

Hi just digging up as much info as can do for lanza PDC in Nov, got a group of 10 heading over to celebrate a 30th. Just looking for info on weather, nigthlife, waterpark (open, closed, good, bad), places to go and to avoid.

Thanks
Griff

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: November
Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: April 04, 2007 04:17PM

I'd avoid PDC personally!!!!

Depends what you like! One thing I've wanted to do is take a group larger enough to book the private room at Bodega in Uga. Its prob one of the best 2 or 3 restaurants on the island but not cheap but the setting is superb.

Check out the go carts at playa honda, papagayo beaches etc

Posted by: sirharry ()
Date: April 04, 2007 04:26PM

Hi Griff,

Lanzarote as a whole is quieter which some may prefer, but there is always something going on especially in the liveliest resort Puerto del Carmen....Weather can be dodgy...but always love and warm and good enough to swim...this Xmas / New Year..we had clear blue skies and in 80's..so far better than England....I think that the water park will be closed as as far as I remember it is not heated.

Nothing really to avoid....I have been going for 20 odd years and now own a place..I am a tad older than your lot at 46...but I am a rock and roller..so do not like it tooo quiet and have not taken up to wearing slippers, smoking jacket or even smoking a pipe yet.

You will not be bored in PDC...lots of clubs and restaurants..nearly all good and cheap, perfume, drink and cigs..tax free...cigs...£1.20 a packet and you can get a half decent bottle of wine in a supermarket for 3 euros.

Have a good one.

Harry

Posted by: Griff0411 ()
Date: April 04, 2007 05:33PM

Thanks for the info both of you, nice to get a feel for whats going to be happening before we get out there, Fingers crossed for the sun, could do with coming home with a winter tan.

Posted by: KarenLeeds ()
Date: April 04, 2007 06:37PM

I went in November for a week a couple of years back - had about 4 good days, and 3 when it was overcast. But it was nice and warm and I came home with a tan!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum