LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
opions on Holiday Village Resort!
Posted by: eagleson500 ()
Date: April 18, 2007 04:26PM

Hi everyone !
I thought I would try this again.We are looking at booking at the Holiday Village resort,has anyone stayed there,is this hotel on the beech .If it is not how close is it ( short walking distance).What is the departure tax for the island?
Are there any other 4 star all inclusive hotels that can be suggested to stay at!
Thank You for your help!
Jeff

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: opions on Holiday Village Resort!
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: April 18, 2007 04:47PM

Hi Eagleson. not sure if you've seen this link, but it may help a little.
[www.signaturevacations.com]

However, although I live in Playa Blanca... I can't work out where it is - or I'd let you have answers to your questions.

Other 4* star hotels though include the Rubicon Palace (a personal favourite), Natura Palace (comes recommended), and if you want to push the boat out... then try the Princess Yaiza (pure decadence), The Hesperia (very nice apparently, and right on the beach) erm... and there's loads more!

All of these are fairly close to the beaches.

Alternatively, why not try a villa. Angie who posts in here sometimes is a pal of mine, and has oodles of lovely ones for rent. www.lanzarotelates.com

I'm sure that others can make more recommendations on accomodation too.

Hope it helps a little.

Once you're all booked, let us know... and we can recopmmend some good places to eat and drink too. Can also point you in the way of some discounts for your stay - but I can't plug my own website... so you'll have to send me a private message for that, unless someone else posts it for me lol winking smiley

Elle x

Re: opions on Holiday Village Resort!
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: April 18, 2007 05:16PM

Thanks Keith. smiling smiley

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum