LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Kikoland
Posted by: jacksback ()
Date: April 23, 2007 11:35PM

Can anyone tell me what is in kikoland? Is it open to everybody or just belong to Princess Yaiza?? Thanks

Tracey

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kikoland
Posted by: Celtygirl ()
Date: April 24, 2007 10:34AM

I think it's just for guests of the Princess Yaiza, but not 100% sure.

C
x

Posted by: frobozz ()
Date: April 24, 2007 08:54PM

It's a playground for kids in various ages, and also some pools and stuff so the parents can relax.

It's open for the public (it was last year), but not for free of course. I was there with my three year old, and it was very good. She was playing and taken care of while I was relaxing by the pool.

Date: April 24, 2007 08:55PM

How much was it?

C
x

Posted by: frobozz ()
Date: April 24, 2007 11:10PM

Sorry, can't remember more than it was not cheap. I think it was 10€ for me and 5€ for my daughter or something like that.

Date: April 24, 2007 11:20PM

Thank you, useful to know - I thought it was only for P-Y residents, if not , I would have looked at it - should be advertised more,

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum