Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

playa blanca development
Posted by: frobozz ()
Date: April 24, 2007 11:13PM

Hi,

Someone knows more what's happening regarding the large development in Playa Blanca that Yaiza gave permission to and the cabildo tried to stop? Did the cabildo manage to stop it?

Re: playa blanca development
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: April 25, 2007 05:44PM

Just as a side-note to this. Some of the commercial units around the Hiperdino are being opened. There's a new cafe bar, and a new clothes shop. There's also some refurbishment going on in 3 or 4 others, although I don't know what those units will become.

Let's hope more fill up. Slow but sure eh!

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: April 26, 2007 10:32AM

Note the word UK "investors"

If you are investing money that you can't afford to lose then you may have problems.

If you have bought a property that you don't intend to sell in the short to medium term then no problems whatsoever.

The only people who will struggle are if you have bought a property with a large mortgage and can't afford the repayments and are forced to sell for less than you bought it for - same as anywhere.

Posted by: sirharry ()
Date: April 26, 2007 04:02PM

After coming to Lanzo for 20 years, and visited most countries in world, I still would rather be in Lanzo there anywhere else..which is why i bought.

It has special charm and I hope always will.

Harry

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum