Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

shopping in Lanzarote
Posted by: dillz ()
Date: May 29, 2007 03:46AM

Hi
I'll be going to Lanzarote in late July. How are the shops there? Are there any good malls with the usual brands such as Zara, Vero Moda and H&M? What about sports clothes like adidas and puma?
I went to Fuerteventura last summer and I just missed the opening of the H&M shop there sad smiley but I did a lot of shopping anyways smiling smiley

Re: shopping in Lanzarote
Posted by: 2 many Lani's ()
Date: May 29, 2007 09:42AM

If youre in PDC, theres a center in the old town with some of the shops you mention, and at Deliland in playa honda there are even more clothes and shoe shops, cant vouch for playa blanca or costa teguies though and anyway i'm a man...!

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: May 29, 2007 11:33AM

Ditto - holiday is for chilling not shopping!

Def a Bershka and Zara in the Biosphere shopping place in PDC.

Playa Blanca bit more upmarket - has a lacoste and more spanish designer places plus place in the marina that does all your burberry, gucci etc if you have cash to burn.

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: May 29, 2007 11:56AM

Hi there Dillz.

Yes, the Biosfera in PDC has some good clothes shops, as "2 many Lani's" said. I'm a fan of "Zara"... and have managed to bag a couple of real bargains in there.

Playa Blanca has the upmarket shops, as Will said... and also Mango - which is nice... and another one next to the Spar in the main pedestrianised area, which I can't remember the name of - but it's similar to H&M in price.

Which resort are you staying in?

Elle xx

Date: May 29, 2007 03:48PM

I'll be staying in Playa Blanca but we're going to rent a car and drive around. I really want to do some shopping since everything is very expensive were I live. I bought a t-shirt in Zara in Fuerteventura last summer for 3 euros, then after I got home I saw the same t-shirt in my local Zara for 19 euros. So I would really like to spend at least half a day shopping.
Also do you have a Levi's? A pair of Levi's here is like 150 euros!

Date: May 29, 2007 05:15PM

Where do you live?

Date: May 31, 2007 02:53AM

Iceland... one of the most expensive places in the world.

Posted by: 2 many Lani's ()
Date: May 31, 2007 09:44AM

..If you ever see that Kerry Katona knocking around, give her a slap from me...LOL! wish they'd stick her in a freezer..

Date: May 31, 2007 11:32AM

Yeah I thought Iceland was dirt cheap - though not as cheap as Lidl.....

Levis very 1980s Dillz! Lanza is fairly cheap especially if you stick to the spanish brands. Most of the designer stuff and international labels are pretty much the same as anywhere else - maybe slightly cheaper.

Just enjoy your holiday!

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: May 31, 2007 01:14PM

Hi again Dillz. I haven't seen a Levi shop in Playa Blanca - but that doesn't mean there isn't one.

If you're a bargain hunter for drinkies too... then visit www.waxbars.com for a discount voucher at our mate Phil's bar. His website tells you how you can get it. You'll also be right at home... with lots of Northern Europeans there.

We'll see you there too!

Elle xx

Date: June 01, 2007 01:34AM

Thanks a lot for a lot of great responses. I will definitely enjoy my holidays smiling smiley And yeah, where ever I go on holiday everything is very cheap for me (thanks to pete for helping me to look at the bright side of things) smiling smiley
Elle, I'll be sure to check out that website, thanks a lot smiling smiley

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum