Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Re: exchange rate
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: July 11, 2007 05:22PM

Travel safely Tracey - we'll see you at Wax on Saturday for Canary Nightlife Cocktails! Oh, and Phil's got a fancy dress event on the Friday Night too, if you're interested. Me and Alan probably won't be able to make it, but I think our visitors are heading down. Get your girls in their Halloween costumes! If you just wanted to buy them cheapie stuff when you're here, then head to Salvatore's store... which is on the same side of the road as the Post Office... heading towards your place. Come out of your complex. Turn left. You'll see that the road forks... take the right hand fork and you'll see a big hole on you left... keep going past there... and Salvators is on the right. It looks like a gift shop - but it's a real Aladdin's cave. I even got some hair dye in there the other day.

Also... just before there on the left, is a turning for the underground parking at Hiperdino. Very useful!

Elle xx

PS. I'll drop my mobile number into PM on the Nightlife forum... so you can get hold of us on Saturday.

Date: July 12, 2007 10:41AM

Lol Josie. I've gone dark blonde. Previously it was a mix of brunette, sunbleached blonde, and lots of grey. But the dark blonde has blended it all in.
For you men - that means light brown.
I'm really pleased with it actually... and will definitely be using that one again.
Elle xx

Date: August 10, 2007 05:40PM

Lol Frank - makes it easier eh!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum