Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

market in playa blanca
Posted by: jimmy ()
Date: June 04, 2007 07:50PM

can anyone help me as when the market is held in playa blanca .is it once a month
or more.who could i contact about a stall or any idea how much one is for the day.

Re: market in playa blanca
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: June 05, 2007 12:21PM

Yes, it's Saturdays and Wednesdays.

The market that Tony refers to by Sun Tropical is very small. He's right... it's not as good.

The telephone number for the Marina itself is +34 928 519 012, and they should be able to help you. Or you can email info@marinarubicon.com

And of course, like Celtygirl, I want to know what you're selling too! It's a woman thing! winking smiley

Elle xx

Re: market in playa blanca
Posted by: bernadette ()
Date: June 06, 2007 08:19PM

Every Wednesday at least.
Last minute travel run a coach trip from Carmen and C.T.
I love this little market because along side the usual goods you find a few unusual.
Be aware though if you fancy a drink, last time we went in Jan we got charged 20 euros for 4 tasteless coffees in one of the marine cafe. The Lani's was very busy and not that I usually recommend them but they do keep regular prices and don't rip you off so it may be worth waiting.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum