LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
oasis apartments PDC
Posted by: billyt ()
Date: June 08, 2007 04:31PM

going to pdc in july and looking for some apartments and i have seen the oasis apartments does anyone know if they are any good
or can someone recommend any in the new town that we can take the kids too
billy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: oasis apartments PDC
Posted by: trev1865 ()
Date: June 10, 2007 05:39PM

the oasis are funcional but personally i think you could do better. the atalaya or cinco plazas are worth a second look.

Posted by: Paul1021 ()
Date: June 12, 2007 12:58PM

If I were you I Would try and book somewhere else.We stayed in these apartments for 4 nights and were not impressed at all.They were not in a brilliant state but the worst thing was that the hot water ran out after a few minutes.We have stayed in Elena apartments (nice basic apartments but can be noisy)a few times and Atlantis Las Lomas (Up the hill near the Sports Bar) and these are much better and quite reasonably priced.
We have 4 kids and I would never go to Oasis apartments with them.

Posted by: billyt ()
Date: June 12, 2007 05:04PM

thanks we are looking at booking the Aguazul instead anyone know anything about them

Posted by: Paul1021 ()
Date: June 13, 2007 11:27AM

If you don't book Aguazul apts the other apts that are very good are the Cinco Plazas referredto by Trev1865. I have never stayed here but we had a look around the complex and it is somewhere I would also consider.They are set back a bit from the main road so I would guess they are a lot quieter of a night.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum